At PartySupply.com.au we are committed to bringing fun and enjoyment that balloons have to offer to our local and global communities. While all latex and foil balloons are biodegradable and reusable, practicing safe usage of balloons makes our world and environment healthy for now and for generations to come.
We invite you to support us and contribute to these measures of common sense which will enable you to enjoy everything balloons have to offer to the fullest extent.
- Please we beg of you, don't ever ever release balloons into the atmosphere. At all times, keep balloons affixed and weighted down - don't let them fly off into the air.
- Balloons filled with helium must be tied with ribbon, and then affixed to a balloon weight . Do not tie ribbons together until the weight is applied. With one tie, attach them to the weight. Do not use helium-filled balloons with a silver foil ribbon.
- Always correctly dispose of balloons in the rubbish.
- Helium should never be inhaled. Helium ventilation may result in fainting or even asphyxiation and death.
- Children under the age of 8 need to watched at all times around broken or uninflated balloons as they may choke or suffocate. Once used discard the torn balloons into the rubbish.
Are you Interested in knowing more about balloon sustainability?
Take a look at www.peba.com.au which has all the facts you need to become educated. We are proudly a PEBA member.